Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Life of a library go[er]

Here I am.. sitting in the MSU library on campus for the 2nd time of the year.  One reason I remember why I never liked coming here is the fact that I need to walk a gazillion steps to the bathroom.  I have been consuming chex mix every hour of the day since November 1st.  Needless to say... it really puts my bowels in motion.  


Another reason why I choose not to volunteer my time in the brary is because of creep "Gap" man sitting at the next table.  Since I sat down (8:45 pm ish... and it is currently 10:50) said Gap Man has done nothing but smile at his lap top.  Everyone once in a while his leg will twitch... and he may cross is arms a different way.  Which leads me to believe he is not learning about phonetics (the study of speech sounds).  I dare not make eye contact with Gap Man.  As soon as I typed that sentence, my roomie started to "Dougie" and him and I stared for a good 3 seconds.  If any of you do not know what "Dougie" is please.... don't.  It is a ridiculous wannabe of "Crank That."  Remember when I told you Gap Man was smiling... well now he is giggling.  And not in a "Oh, I'm a sweet guy" giggle.. I mean a "I'm not learning about phonetics" giggle.


I'm running home.  Till next time fellas.  Adios


P.S. Gap Man doesn't have shoes on.

2 comments: