Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Work It Out Plaaaylist

Currently I am training for a 10K next year.  Four days a week I am sweatin my tush off at the gym.  Let me tell you, I'm lovin every minute of it (minus having to shower every single day).  I have created a workout playlist and seem to only have 9 songs on it.  This songs include:


1. Jason Derulo - In My Head
2. Meat Loaf - Bat Out Of Hell
3. Meat Loaf - Paradise By The Dashboard Light
4. Soulja Boy - Crank That (Travis Barker Remix)
5. Eminem - Lose Yourself
6. Disturbed - Down With The Sickness
7. Nickelback - Something In Your Mouth
8. Nickelback - Next Contestant
9. Christina Aguilera - Dirty


I'm tellin all of you loyal fans this because I would really love a few more suggestions... songs that you may use to pump you up when you're workin out =)


That's all.  Adios for now.

3 comments:

  1. how the heck do you have time to go workout 4 days a week!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummm... I am waiting for another blog post!!

    ReplyDelete