Monday, November 1, 2010

We Are Who We Are

Welcome back my loyal fans,

I apologize for not writing a blog since whenever my last blog was written.... (I'm getting my amnesia checked on Wednesday)  Finishing up my Halloween post, I just needed to let you know it was a very successful holiday.  I, as none of you know, went as Flo.  Yep.. Flo from the Progressive commercial.  Everyone loved up on Flo minus the evil other girl who was dressed up as ME (well Flo) who I gave a curby to.  Remember when I told you I give a lot of opinions with very little facts... well the fact is that a "curby" is when you put someone's face up to a curb and kick the back of their head.  Very successful evening.  OH and I ran into the Gecco from Geico.  Needless to say I stole his costume and burnt it.. then sold him insurance for his next year's costume =)

Not only is November 1st All Saints Day... but also Facetious Bloggess's
BDAY!!!! My Granny tells me every year on my Bday I do not need
to do anything I don't want to on my Bday and that is exactly
what I did.  Mom and I went to Olive Garden and strangely enough
the girl sitting next to us turned the same age as me today!  I told the
waiter she was lying and so I got to enjoy my free desert twice :)
What can I say I was depressed about Moss leavin our AWFUL TEAM
because our DBag of a head coach is a narcissist.  I don't care what
anyone says, Moss is one of the best receivers in the NFL.  Bunch of BS
I almost feel bad for all of you who bought his jersey for not even a handful
of games he played and even less catches. 

45 minutes left of my bday.  I'm gonna dance it out.  Adios homies.

1 comment:

  1. completely agree. we all knew what we were getting when we signed Randall. if anything, we should all just laugh it off and feel comfort in the fact that Moss felt comfortable enough in MN to revert back to his former ways... as his tricks have been absent the four weeks he has been in MN.

    ReplyDelete