Monday, November 8, 2010

Warren Ranch [new family member]

"A dog is a man's best friend"


What about a woman??  That statement erks me.  Because recently (6 minutes ago) my Warren Ranch roomie suggested we get a dog for our lovely home.  Of course I would have to agree because it would be another friend I could add to my short list of friends.  Also recently, Warren Ranch has lost their long beloved pet, "Warren".  Warren was a funny character.  Just when you stopped thinking about him, he would come cuddle with you.  It was adorable.  Talk about unconditional love.  It was tough to keep track of him because his neck was just a little too small for a collar and leash.  Warren has lived with us since we moved in, and sadly enough... he vanished.  Actually he followed one of my roomies to class and never returned =(.  Warren is a fly, did I mention that?  Unfortunate circumstances. 


Any who, so this is why we decided to acquire a dog.  A Chihuahua was the first suggestion.  DISGUSTING!!! Not happening as long as I'm around.  I would step on the little sh*t.  Or throw him out the window and hope he hits the ground hard (or the roomies car who even suggested getting one).  Nope, not happening.  I would really enjoy a Siberian Husky.  Please just google pictures of one and tell me I'm wrong.  My whole body warms up just looking at them.  Little rascals.  Then my roomie found a doggy online named Winston.  WINSTON!! <3  He would fit in just perfectly!! But, for now, we are still searchin (and we may need approval by the 3 other lovely ladies living here).  Until then, enjoy the day!
Adios

No comments:

Post a Comment